Lemon Pepper 6 x 60g Pots
Regular price £9.72
| Save £-9.72 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
A colorful blend is mild enough for anyone to enjoy! Try as a rub on meats, add to cous cous or pasta, use to stir fry some veg, great in soups and stews, add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich, great on roasted spuds and it also will make a great dip if you put it in Greek yogurt.
Lemon Pepper Goujons
You will need
- 500g of skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Nature Kitchen Lemon Pepper
- 175g of fine breadcrumbs
- Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7).
- Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Cut the chicken breast fillets lengthways into thin strips.
- In a bowl, beat the egg in with the oil and milk along with half of the Lemon Pepper and a pinch of Sea Salt.
- Add the chicken strips to the seasoned mixture and stir to coat.
- In a tray, pour in the breadcrumbs and add the rest of the Lemon Pepper and give it a rough stir around.
- Roll the chicken strips in the breadcrumb mixture until evenly coated and place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs over the coated chicken strips and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve with wedges of fresh lemon and a big green leafy salad.
(For a vegetarian option, try adding this delicious spice to homemade chunky potato wedges).
INGREDIENTS: TURMERIC, BLACK PEPPER, CITRIC ACID, WHITE PEPPER, SUMAC
All of our products are blended in an area containing sesame celery and mustard
Serv. Size: QUARTER TEASPOON PER PORTION (12g),
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 10,
Total Fat 0g (0% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 350mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 2g (1% DV),
Fiber<1g (3% DV),
Protein 0 g,
Vitamin A (0% DV),
Vitamin C (0% DV),
Calcium (0% DV),
Iron (10% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.