Tikka Masala 3kg
Regular price £52.00
| Save £-52.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
This is a very popular spicy curry blend that is ideal for blending in batters, adding flavour to coronation chicken and making a delicious flavoured dip. You can use it as a curry blend but in the dry form it can be used as a marinade and so much more. Try adding it to yoghurt or tomato puree for a beautiful dip that is low in fat. Try this recipe as a quick and easy meal idea:
You will need:
1 tsp Lemon Juice
2 tbs Nature Kitchen Tikka Masala Spice Blend
3 tbs light olive oil
100g (4oz) Greek Yoghurt
450g (1lb) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
25g (1oz) butter, melted
1. Whisk the lemon juice, Tikka Masala Spice Blend and oil into the yoghurt, add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes or, for best results, overnight.
2. Remove from the fridge and leave to stand in a cool place for 30 minutes before cooking.
3. Preheat the grill to medium, thread the chicken onto the skewers and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
4. Mix the leftover marinade with the melted butter and brush over the chicken. Grill for a further 3-4 minutes on each side or until the chicken is charred and cooked through.
5. These chicken skewers are great served with lemon wedges and a side salad.
INGREDIENTS: CUMIN, GARLIC POWDER, PAPRIKA, TURMERIC, CORIANDER, SEA SALT
GARAM MASALA (BLACK PEPPER, , WHITE PEPPER, CLOVES, CINNAMON, NUTMEG
CARDAMOM, BAY LEAF,, CUMIN, GROUND GINGER, BLACK PEPPER, CINNAMON, ALLSPICE, , CARDAMOM, NUTMEG, FENNEL, STAR ANISE, BAY LEAF, CHILLI POWDER
All of our products are blended in an area containing sesame celery and mustard
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 45,
Total Fat 1.5g (2% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360 mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 8g (3% DV),
Fiber 4g(16% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(15% DV),
Vitamin C(2% DV),
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie seasdiet.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.