Sri lankan Spice Mix 6 x 50g Pot
Regular price £8.03
| Save £-8.03 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
Sri lankan Spice Mix
This great blend lends itself to noodle and curry dishes. Heavenly, aromatic and deeply flavoured, it will leave you wanting more. Try this recipe:Sri-Lankan Coconut Greens
You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of ground nut or peanut oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 bundles of spring onions
- 250g of freshly shredded spring greens
- 1 heaped teaspoon of Nature Kitchen Sri-Lankan Spice
- 200ml of good quality coconut milk
- A pinch of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Over a medium to low heat, warm the oil in a large pan and sweat the garlic, being careful not to burn it.
- Trim the spring onions down and then slice diagonally into 3-4cm pieces.
- Saute the onions for 2-3 minutes before adding the spring greens.
- Sweat the spring greens for around 3 minutes until wilted, but still slightly crunchy and bright in colour.
- Stir in the Nature Kitchen Sri-Lankan spice
- Next add the coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with the salt and pepper and serve straight away.
A delicious warming dish, perfect for our typical British summer!
INGREDIENTS: CORIANDER, CUMIN, FENNEL;, FENUGREEK, CHILLI POWDER, CLOVES
CINNAMON, CURRY LEAVES, CARDAMOM
All of our products are blended in an area containing SESAME CELERY AND MUSTARD
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10g)
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20,
Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholesterol. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 40mg (2% DV),
Total Carb. 4g (1% DV),
Fiber 3g(12% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(6% DV),
Vitamin C(0% DV),
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.