Ras el hanout Moroccan Spice Blend 10kg
Regular price £123.60
| Save £-123.60 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
Ras el hanout - King of Spices
One of the best spice blends you'll ever find, Ras-El-Hanout is a must for any true foodie's kitchen!
Want a quick fix? Just add a tablespoon of Nature Kitchen Ras-El-Hanout to a dollop thick & creamy Greek yogurt for a sensational dip!
This Moroccan legend is the Spicers best blend. In practice no Ras is the same as it is down to the Spicers personal favorite choice.
Nature Kitchens Ras with its 26 ingredients makes this blend extra special. Whether with oil and brushed on fish, added to couscous or rice used on the BBQ. the intense flavours with its many notes will leave you with a taste to remember.
You will need:
- 1kg of Butternut squash
- 500g or sweet potato
- 3 Large carrots
- 500ml Vegetable stock
- 400ml tin of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of Nature Kitchen Ras-el-Hanout
- 3-5 Large garlic cloves (bruised)
- A glug of olive oil
- A pinch of sea salt
- A pinch of cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Peel the squash, sweet potato & carrots & cut into relatively even chunks.
- Put the chopped vegetables & bruised garlic into a roasting tin, add a splash of olive oil & 1 tbsp of Nature Kitchen Ras-el-Hanout & toss until it's all covered.
- Roast the vegetables at 200° (Gas Mark 6) for around 40 minutes, or until they're gorgeous, golden, soft and sweet.
- Empty your roasted vegetables into a large saucepan (on a medium heat), add the vegetable stock and blitz with a hand blender.
- Next add your coconut milk and the remaining Ras-el-Hanout and stir.
- Season with sea salt & cracked black pepper.
Serve with a hunk of fresh local bread. Scrummy! A simply delicious and warming dish, to end a long cold day.
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10g)
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 70,
Total Fat 2.5g (4% DV),
Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 370mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 12g (4% DV),
Fiber 4g (16% DV),
Vitamin A(20% DV),
Vitamin C(30% DV),
Iron (15% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: TURMERIC, CINNAMON, ONION POWDER, GROUND GINGER, CUMIN
CORIANDER, BLACK PEPPER, POPPY SEEDS, RAISINS, , SULTANAS, CURRY LEAF
ROSE PETALS, CHILLI POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, BROWN SUGAR
SEA SALT, MUSTARD SEED, CLOVES, ALLSPICE, RED BELL PEPPER, CARDAMOM
NUTMEG, ASAFOETIDA, PUMPKIN SEEDS, FENUGREEK, SESAME
Allergens: Marked in Bold
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.