Piri Piri 500g
Regular price £10.82
| Save £-10.82 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
Piri Piri Portuguese Hot Seasoning
Why not try this on the BBQ? Piri Piri goes with almost anything so get creative and add some spice to your life!
Piri Piri Squash and Halloumi Skewers
- 750g of butternut squash, peeled and cut into roughly even chunks
- 250g of halloumi cheese, also cubed
- A generous helping of Nature Kitchen Piri Piri spice
- A bunch of fresh basil & mint leaves, roughly shredded
- A glug of Olive Oil
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Lemon slices
- Pre-heat your oven to 200° (Gas Mark 6)
- Steam the squash for around 3-6 minutes. They're perfect when you can insert a skewer easily (don't over steam though, unless you want mash!) Leave to cool off.
- In a bowl, mix your Piri Piri with the oil to make a paste (add more or less spice depending on your personal taste)
- Toss the halloumi & butternut in the Piri Piri paste until well coated & thread alternately onto the skewers.
- Cook the skewers in your oven until they're golden and sizzling on all sides.
- Serve the skewers on top of the lemon wedges & scatter over the basil & mint leaves.
Best served on a hot day, with a nice glass of chilled Hibiscus tea.
(For a meaty option, try adding this delicious spice to chicken, fish, beef & pork)
All of our products are blended in an area containing celery mseasustard and sesame
INGREDIENTS: PAPRIKA, CHILLI POWDER, CHILLI FLAKES, CAYENNE PEPPER
OREGANO, GARLIC, SEA SALT
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.