Jamaican All Purpose Seasoning 10kg
Regular price £126.30
| Save £-126.30 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
Jamaican All-Purpose Seasoning
A punchy aromatic flavour synonymous with goat curry and fried chicken
All-purpose seasoning, as its name suggests is an ideal ingredient to flavour any dish. Use it to add zest to chicken, meat, fish, vegetables, salads, soups, sauces, dressings and marinades. For best results use 1 teaspoon of all-purpose seasoning per 450g of chicken or meat.
Try this recipe as a quick and easy meal idea:
Jamaican Chicken Stew
You will need:
2 tsp Nature Kitchen All Purpose Seasoning
2 tbsp chicken seasoning
1/2 tbsp black ground pepper
1/2 tsp salt
8 chicken thighs (skinned)
8 chicken drumsticks (skinned)
1 green pepper (finely chopped)
500ml vegetable oil
2 scotch bonnet chillies (chopped with seeds left in)
4 spring onions (finely chopped)
2 onions (finely chopped)
1 sweet red pepper (finely chopped)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 tbsp butter
1. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice all over the chicken and rub it into smooth. Add all-purpose seasoning, chicken seasoning, pepper and salt and massage into chicken, then leave overnight in the fridge to the marinade if possible, but leave as long as possible.
2. Heat oil in a deep pan, then turn the heat down and fry chicken for 6 minutes then turn over the pieces and fry for a further 6 minutes.
3. When the chicken is cooked, remove the chicken and most of the oil, leaving a little bit at the bottom of the pan.
4. Put the chicken back in the pan and add the peppers, onions, spring onions, scotch bonnets and garlic.
5. Add 850ml of water and a dollop of butter and give it all a good stir. Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat to simmer and leave for around 45 minutes.
Serve with rice!
INGREDIENTS: BROWN SUGAR, CORIANDER, ALLSPICE, GARLIC SALT, PAPRIKA
CINNAMON, CAYENNE PEPPER
All of our products are blended in an area containing mustard celery and sesame
Serv. Size: 12g, Servings: 5,
Amount Per Serving: Calories 90,
Fat Cal. 35,
Total Fat 4g
Sat. Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g,
Total Carb. 83g,
Protein 4 g,
Vitamin A (140% DV),
Vitamin C (20% DV),
Calcium (45% DV),
Iron (40% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.