Herb Salt 750g
Regular price £10.50
| Save £-10.50 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
A fine quintessentially English flavor
This heady mix of cottage garden herbs combined with sesame seed and kosher organic sea salt has a naturally distinctive buttery taste. It lends flavor to many dishes from scrambled eggs and steamed carrots to rubbed all over a chicken.
Ally's Tasty Roasted Tatties!
You will need:
500g Fresh Cornish New Potatoes
3-4 big cloves of garlic (bruised)
A good helping of Nature Kitchen Herb Salt
A pinch of cracked black pepper
A glug of light olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7).
2. Either cut your potatoes in half or leave them whole, but ensure that they're all relatively the same size.
3. Part-boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until softened, but not mushy.
4. Drain the potatoes in a colander and toss them over a few times to roughen the sides up.
5. Drizzle some oil over them and add some of the Herb Salt and the garlic cloves then toss again to cover.
6. Heat a roasting tin on the hob and add the rest of the oil. When the oil is hot, add the potatoes and garlic and sauté until slightly golden around the edges.
7. Season them again with the rest of the salt and cracked black pepper and pop the tin into the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes at 200° (Gas mark 6).
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (17 g),
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 20,
Total Fat 1g (2% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 330mg (14% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber 2g (8% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A (4% DV),
Vitamin C (6% DV),
Calcium (10% DV),
Iron (15% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
INGREDIENTS: SEA SALT, SESAME SEEDS, DILL,
SAVORY, THYME, PARSLEY, ROSE PETALS,
All of our products are blended in an area containing sesame celery and mustard
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.