Harissa Spice Blend
A real Moroccan treat! So versatile with its hot, but fresh chilli and mint flavor. It's excellent as a rub on a lamb. If you are looking for Harissa paste, then look no further. Simply add oil to achieve the desired consistency. The great thing about having a powder to make the paste is you can make as little or as much as you need. Also, the dry spice will keep for much longer than the ready-made pastes. Try as a rub on meats, add to cous cous or pasta, use to stir fry some veg; it's great in soups and stews; add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich; it's great on roasted spuds and it also will make a great dip if you put it in Greek yogurt.
Hot & Spicy Harissa Lamb
You will need:
- Some top-quality lamb chops from your friendly local butcher
- A glug of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Nature Kitchen Harissa
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Mix your Harissa with a glug of olive oil to make a paste.
- Massage the paste into the Lamb chops (add more Harissa if you like it spicy!!)
- Sear the chops in a smoking hot, heavy-based pan for 4 minutes on either side until they're crispy and browned.
- Pop them into the oven for around 8 minutes (more or less time depending on how you like it!)
Serve with stuffed peppers and melted, oozing goat's cheese...yummy, food heaven!!INGREDIENTS:
PAPRIKA, CUMIN, DRIED MINT, CORIANDER, GARLIC, CHILLI POWDER
All of our products are blended in an area containing sesame celery and mustard
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10 g),
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber 1g (4% DV),
Vitamin A (15% DV),
Vitamin C (0% DV),
Calcium (4% DV),
Iron (10% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.