Bonfire Spice 3Kg
Regular price £52.00
| Save £-52.00 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
Hot, Sweet Smokiness!
A Nature Kitchen Special was invented for Bonfire night, but it was so popular, we kept it going!
Try as a rub on meats, add to cous cous or pasta, use to stir fry some veg, great in soups and stews, add to cold meats with a little oil for a great sandwich, great on roasted spuds and it also will make a great dip if you put it in Greek yogurt.
You will need:
- Freshly caught Mackerel (fileted if you prefer)
- 1 heaped tablespoon of Nature Kitchen Bonfire Spice
- A glug of Olive Oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 200° (Gas Mark 6)
- To prepare the fish, wipe them inside & out with kitchen paper. Lay them in a foil-lined oven tray & make 3 or 4 diagonal cuts in the skin.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the fish and then rub the Bonfire Spice all over them, making sure it gets into the cuts.
- Put them in the oven for 25 minutes.
Serve with Ally's Tasty Roasted Tatties!
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (12 g) ,
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
Total Fat 0g (0% DV),
Sat.Fat 0g (0% DV),
Cholest. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 360mg (15% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Protein 0 g,
Vitamin A(10% DV),
Vitamin C(2% DV),
INGREDIENTS: PAPRIKA, BLACK PEPPER, BROWN SUGAR, GARLIC, ONION POWDER, CHILI POWDER, SEA SALT, CHILLI FLAKES
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly.
All of our products are blended in an area containing mustard, celery, sesame
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.