Steak Spice 10kg
Regular price £123.60
| Save £-123.60 (Liquid error (sections/product-template line 234): divided by 0% off)
Free UK Mainland Shipping
Fast & reliable support
Steak Spice or Beef Spice
Another of our award winning blends. Our much loved Steak Spice won a Bronze at the Taste of the West Awards. We're so proud...can you tell!?
This powerful spice blend brings Beef to its feet whether it be a brisket in a slow roast or a flat iron sirloin. However it also kicks pasta into life and even the humble roast spud goes all delicious on you. Fantastic flavours of garlic, sun-dried tomato, peppers chilli and Nature Kitchen magic
Steak Spiced Potato Skins
You will need:
- 5-8 large potatoes (depending on how many you're feeding)
- A glug of light oil
- A good helping of Nature Kitchen Steak Spice
- Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7)
- Thickly peel your potatoes so that the skins are as much as a cm thick.
- Part-boil the skins in lightly salted water for approx 10 minutes, or until slightly softened (but still firm)
- Drain the skins thoroughly and add to a roasting tin
- Drizzle over the oil and sprinkle on the Nature Kitchen Steak Spice. Toss to coat evenly.
- Roast the skins at the above temperature for 35-40 minutes until crisp and golden.
INGREDIENTS: SEA SALT, BLACK PEPPER, ONION , GARLIC
RED BELL PEPPERS, GREEN PEPPERCORN, TOMATO,CHILLI POWDER
All of our products are blended in an area containing CELERY SESAME AND MUSTARD
Serv. Size: ONE TEASPOON PER TWO PORTIONS (10g)
Servings: 6, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15,
Total Fat 0g (0% DV),
Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV),
Trans Fat 0g,
Cholesterol. 0mg (0% DV),
Sodium 390mg (16% DV),
Total Carb. 3g (1% DV),
Fiber 1g (4% DV),
Protein 1 g,
Vitamin A(20% DV),
Vitamin C(25% DV),
Iron (8% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free UK mainland delivery when you spend over £50. For delivery costs to destinations outside the UK, please email us on email@example.com for a shipping quote.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened or the bag carton cut / opened, for safety reasons. Clients are welcome to return goods to us if not 100% satisfied, however, we do request that clients email us before returning goods to advise the reason for return. Please note that if there is nothing faulty / damaged with the goods, we will not refund the carriage costs.